- Cook rice according to package directions.
- While that’s cooking, make the sauce by pureeing all ingredients in a food processor.
- Remove tails from shrimp, if necessary, place in a large pan and sprinkle with garlic powder. Sauté shrimp in butter over medium heat until heated all the way through.
- Warm tortillas in microwave.
- Serve rice, shrimp and sauce in separate bowls to allow others to make their own tacos. Make your taco by putting desired amount of rice, shrimp and sauce on a tortilla. Roll and eat!
Hi there! My name is Dana and I live in West Michigan with my husband, Tom and our dog Happy Gilmore. I created this space as a place to share the things I learn along this journey I call life. I work in marketing and I'm a sort of Jane of All Trades, interested in all things nature, gardening, cooking, exploring and learning new things. This blog is a conglomeration of my interests, hobbies, life and life lessons. Thanks for stopping by!