- 9-12 lasagna noodles, cooked
- 1 batch of Alfredo sauce (recipe follows)
- 2 cups shredded Italian cheese blend (mozzarella, provolone, etc.)
- 3 small zucchinis, sliced into rounds
- ½ an onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 bell pepper, thinly sliced
- Olive oil
- Garlic powder
- Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions; set aside.
- Make Alfredo sauce (recipe follows); set aside.
- Sautee onion, bell pepper and zucchini in a small amount of olive oil, until just tender; remove from heat and add tomatoes.
- Spread a thin layer of olive oil in the bottom of a 9x13” glass baking dish.
- Layer the lasagna as follows: 3-4 lasagna noodles, thin layer of Alfredo sauce; vegetables; then shredded cheese. Repeat.
- After two complete layers, put another layer of lasagna noodles, Alfredo sauce and top with remaining shredded cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until bubbly.
Hi there! My name is Dana and I live in West Michigan with my husband, Tom and our dog Happy Gilmore. I created this space as a place to share the things I learn along this journey I call life. I work in marketing and I'm a sort of Jane of All Trades, interested in all things nature, gardening, cooking, exploring and learning new things. This blog is a conglomeration of my interests, hobbies, life and life lessons. Thanks for stopping by!