Unfortunately, it has been a few weeks now, and I didn't write it down immediately, but as best as I can remember, here is how I made it:
- 1 boneless, skinless chicken breast, fully cooked and diced
- 1 small container (5-6oz) of plain Greek yogurt
- 2 radishes, cut in half lengthwise, then sliced thinly
- 1 stalk of celery, diced
- 1/2 cup yellow pear tomatoes, diced (I had garden tomatoes to use!)
- 1/2 cup of cucumber, peeled and diced
- 1/8 cup of red onion, diced
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- Salt, pepper, garlic and dill to taste
This would work great with a leftover piece of grilled chicken. I think I cooked mine on the stove, with maybe some lemon juice, garlic and pepper. In a medium sized bowl, combine Greek yogurt with lemon juice and spices to taste. Mix until thoroughly combined. Add chicken and vegetables and mix until evenly coated. Serve on rye or rye swirl bread.
I really liked the mix of flavors in this. I would say that it turned out better than I expected, and I'll plan on doing this again as a lunch option!
Hi there! My name is Dana and I live in West Michigan with my husband, Tom and our dog Happy Gilmore. I created this space as a place to share the things I learn along this journey I call life. I work in marketing and I'm a sort of Jane of All Trades, interested in all things nature, gardening, cooking, exploring and learning new things. This blog is a conglomeration of my interests, hobbies, life and life lessons. Thanks for stopping by!