at the Water's Edge


Living life and learning all I can along the way!

Rheum Vocabulary

For quite some time now, the online #rheum community has been creating their own language, including made up words and terms to describe our experiences with rheumatoid disease.  Quite often these terms are punny and mildly humorous.  Other times, these terms are downright hilarious.  As I've already stated that I believe laughter is often the best medicine, it only seems right that we should form a collection of these rheum-ism so that we can easily share the hilarity with others!

To add your rheum words to the list, simply fill out the form below.


Be sure to check to see what's already there!


There are also some great examples on Kelly's blog, and on Eric's blog!

Some of us have discussed creating a silly song using these words.  I am completely for the idea, however, I am also completely useless when it comes to anything musical.  So, I leave that part to the rest of you! 

Share this:

ABOUTME

Hi there! My name is Dana and I live in West Michigan with my husband, Tom and our dog Copernicus. I created this space as a place to share the things I learn along this journey I call life. I work in marketing and I'm a sort of Jane of All Trades, interested in all things nature, gardening, cooking, exploring and learning new things. This blog is a conglomeration of my interests, hobbies, life and life lessons. Thanks for stopping by!

JOIN THE CONVERSATION