at the Water's Edge


Living life and learning all I can along the way!

RA Greeting Card

Prompt: Greeting card post!
The greeting card industry is all about writing generally universal feelings in a presentable way that you can use to express yourself when you just can’t think of the words to say.
Write a greeting card for someone in your community to help them express themselves about a new diagnosis, treatment, or experience.

I'm going to turn this around just a little bit and make this a card from the rheumatoid arthritis community to one who is newly diagnosed.


Here's the cover:




Inside:

I'm sorry to hear about your diagnosis.  RA can be filled with challenges, daily battles and lots of roller coaster rides.  But we welcome you into our community with open arms.  We are here to support you and encourage you along the way.  Together we are stronger. Together we have a voice. Together we will find hope.

Always here for you,
The RA Community



This post was written as part of NHBPM – 30 health posts in 30 days: http://bit.ly/vU0g9J

Share this:

ABOUTME

Hi there! My name is Dana and I live in West Michigan with my husband, Tom and our dog Copernicus. I created this space as a place to share the things I learn along this journey I call life. I work in marketing and I'm a sort of Jane of All Trades, interested in all things nature, gardening, cooking, exploring and learning new things. This blog is a conglomeration of my interests, hobbies, life and life lessons. Thanks for stopping by!

JOIN THE CONVERSATION