at the Water's Edge


Living life and learning all I can along the way!

Quote Unquote

Prompt: Quote Unquote. Grab your favorite quote or a new quote from any of the many favorite quotation sites and get inspired!

For lack of time, I'm going to let this quote stand on its own.  You can leave your own comments :)

"Can a mortal ask questions which God finds unanswerable?  Quite certainly, I should think.  All nonsense questions are unanswerable.  How manyhours in a mile?  Is yellow square or round?  Probably half the questions we ask--half our great theological and metaphysical problems are like that." --C.S.Lewis, A Grief Observed



This post was written as part of NHBPM – 30 health posts in 30 days: http://bit.ly/vU0g9J

Share this:

ABOUTME

Hi there! My name is Dana and I live in West Michigan with my husband, Tom and our dog Copernicus. I created this space as a place to share the things I learn along this journey I call life. I work in marketing and I'm a sort of Jane of All Trades, interested in all things nature, gardening, cooking, exploring and learning new things. This blog is a conglomeration of my interests, hobbies, life and life lessons. Thanks for stopping by!

JOIN THE CONVERSATION