|My cousins & I fighting over some fruit pizza at Christmastime - we're brutal.|
|Tom's birthday fruit pizza|
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 package refrigerated sugar cookie dough (or you can make your own if you feel ambitious)
- Roll out cookie dough into a thin smooth layer on an ungreased cookie sheet or pizza pan. Cook according to package directions or until lightly browned. Remove from oven, set aside, and let cool.
- Combine cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in a small bowl until well blended. Set aside.
- Combine sliced strawberries and strawberry glaze in a small bowl
- Once cookie crust has cooled, spread cream cheese mixture evenly over top. Spread strawberry mixture evenly over top of that. Top it all off with whatever fruit “toppings” you desire!
Hi there! My name is Dana and I live in West Michigan with my husband, Tom and our dog Happy Gilmore. I created this space as a place to share the things I learn along this journey I call life. I work in marketing and I'm a sort of Jane of All Trades, interested in all things nature, gardening, cooking, exploring and learning new things. This blog is a conglomeration of my interests, hobbies, life and life lessons. Thanks for stopping by!