Trick AND Treat! Dog Tricks & a Dog Treat Review
Halloween is just around the corner! Our dog, Happy Gilmore, has been known to dress in costume and get into the Halloween spirit, but he has one complaint about the holiday. Why does it have to be Trick OR Treat? Shouldn't it be Trick AND Treat?
|Happy was Thor for Halloween last year...|
Lucky for him, Trick AND Treat is the rule in our household. With that in mind, serious dog training requires serious treats for extra motivation. When we enrolled Happy in puppy classes shortly after we got him, I noticed that he listened to our trainer far better than he listened to us. Now, I know this is partly because she is truly a Dog Whisperer, but I also noticed that she was using freeze dried liver as reward treats -- way better than whatever lame treat we were trying to use. That said, when I had the opportunity to try and review Stewart® Pro-Treat® Freeze Dried Liver Turkey treats, Happy and I were both grateful!
Here's a little bit of information from the manufacturer:
- Made in the USA without additives or preservatives
- Only 1 Ingredient - Perfect for dogs with allergies or those who are on limited ingredient diets
- Stewart® Freeze Dried Liver maintains the aroma, full-flavor and nutritional value of 100% raw liver
- Fresh, conveniently freeze dried and diced into reward size treats
- All natural Stewart® Freeze Dried Liver has been the preferred choice of trainers for over 40 years due to its convenience and palatability.
- We guarantee that your pet will absolutely love our treats!
- Check out all of the flavors here.
Hi there! My name is Dana and I live in West Michigan with my husband, Tom and our dog Happy Gilmore. I created this space as a place to share the things I learn along this journey I call life. I work in marketing and I'm a sort of Jane of All Trades, interested in all things nature, gardening, cooking, exploring and learning new things. This blog is a conglomeration of my interests, hobbies, life and life lessons. Thanks for stopping by!